Institute of Physics, v. v. i. participates as an external educational institution under the provisions of Law no. 131/2002 Z.z. as amended and criteria for accreditation of non-university education institutions on the implementation of the study programs of the third stage being carried out in cooperation with the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics of Comenius University in Bratislava and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava.
Dissertation topics for individual study programs are updated annually.
Accredited study programs in study sections:
- Theoretical Physics and Mathematical Physics in 4.1.2 – General Physics and Mathematical Physics
- Condense Matter Physics and Acoustics in 4.1.3 – Physics of Condensed Matter and Acoustics
- Quantum Electronics and Optics and Optical Spectroscopy in 4.1.4 – Quantum Electronics and Optics
- Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics in 4.1.5 – Nuclear and Subnuclear Physics
- Physical Engineering in 5.2.48 – Physical Engineering